Connect Membership Event | Merritt Island Campus
What does it mean to be a member of East Coast Christian Center?
Church membership is necessary because the church, the body of Christ, is a family. Every person is part of the human race, but every person also belongs to a local, tight-knit family. Every Christian is part of the body of Christ, and the church is a Christian’s local tight-knit family.
Take the next step. Click the "sign up" link to the left and sign up for the next "Connect" Membership Event or get more information.
In the Connect 1.0 class you will learn:
- What it means to be a member of a church
- East Coast Christian Center's church history and what we believe
- The church's vision
- Meet the pastoral staff
The purpose of Connect 1.0 is to show people searching for a church home what it means to be a member of your local church. After this event, you will be faced with the decision whether or not you wish to join ECCC. When you decide to join, we will take your picture and use it in the following week's service to let the rest of the congregation know who has joined the ECCC family!
Discovering Spiritual Maturity
In the Connect 2.0 class you will learn:
- Focus on the four basic habits every Christian needs to develop in order to grow to spiritual maturity
- The Habit of Spending Time in God’s Word
- The Habit of Prayer: Talking with God
- The Habit of Giving: Giving Back to God
- The Habit of Fellowship: Enjoying God’s Family
The purpose of Connect 2.0 is to show new members how they can fulfill God's will for their life. You will be equipped with the necessary tools to start and continue these new habits.
Discovering Your Ministry
In the Connect 3.0 class you will learn:
- To help you discover that you are a minister and to help you get on track to develop your ministry
- What the Bible says about your ministry
- Different levels of ministry
- How to determine your ministry
- Self-evaluation to learn your spiritual gifts
- How to utilize your ministry and spiritual gifts at East Coast Christian Center
The purpose of Connect 3.0 is to show new members how to recognize their spiritual gifts and how they can utilize them at East Coast Christian Center. You will learn all the different ministries within ECCC and the areas in which you can strategically serve.